About The Rutherford Institute
THE RUTHERFORD INSTITUTE is deeply committed to protecting the constitutional freedoms of every American and the integral human rights of all people through its extensive legal and educational programs. The Institute provides its legal services at no charge to those whose constitutional and human rights have been threatened or violated.
Your support helps The Rutherford Institute:
• ENACT CHANGE from the ground up
• DEFEND INDIVIDUALS whose rights have been violated
• SOUND THE ALARM over government abuses
• EDUCATE AMERICANS about what they can do to rein in their runaway government
• RECLAIM THE FREEDOMS enshrined in the Bill of Rights
• RESTORE JUSTICE in America
To mail your donation or for more information on any of these programs, please contact us at:
The Rutherford Institute
P.O. Box 7482
Charlottesville, VA 22906-7482
Dedicate Your Donation.